Whether in the city or in the countryside, a private tour offers you a different perspective. A private tour gives you the opportunity to travel as you like: a professional guide dedicated exclusively to you. Ask what you want ... Spend your time in what you like: history, art, architecture, crafts, folklore, culture, shopping, nightlife, gastronomy...
• Who buys tourism, makes it happy. If you buy well, everything goes well.
• Many times, the seller promises what he can not fulfill, to close the sale.
• Others, the seller does not know the destinations and/or routes.
• In these cases, the guide and the driver are forced to cancel part of the route and eventually make forced and uncomfortable routes.
• It also affects the safety of the group, especially on long journeys.
• Under normal conditions, if something goes wrong, it is because the tour was poorly sold or poorly purchased.
This depends on administrative decisions on the definition of the company. Not being a purely commercial company, we can afford certain freedoms:
• We accept the "client" that we have the certainty that he will be happy during the service.
• We are not obligated to sell at all costs.
• We do not provide a service with few opportunities to go well.
• Guides and operators with great willingness to serve and a good attitude, they know how to handle exceptional situations.
• We do not operate with external guides.
• If the expert guide on the route is not available, we do not sell the service.
• We do not force schedules.
• We do not run any operational risk.