A PRIVATE TOUR IS THE BEST!
Whether in the city or in the countryside, a private tour offers you a different perspective... MORE
It would be very difficult to focus on the attractions of this trip at specific points.
Villa de Leyva and Ráquira are the destinations.
THE ATTRACTIVE IS EVERYTHING!
The experience of the route, the landscape, the countryside, the mountains, the people, the architecture, the markets, the traditions, the folklore, the regional music, ... THE NATION!
THE ATTRACTIVE ARE THE ANDES!
Why the Andes?
INFLUENCE OF SPANISH COLONIZATION IN LATIN AMERICA
If we could draw an imaginary line across the Andes at 2400 meters above sea level, we would discover... MORE
CONTENT OF THE TOUR
DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTENT
- The journey Depending on the day of the week, the state of the roads and even the weather, the route may change. Basically, we have two routes. If possible, we go on one route and return on the other.
- ROUTE 1. Bogotá, Chiquinquirá, Ráquira, Villa de Leyva, Samacá, Boyacá Bridge, Bogotá. If we use this route, we stop at the Basilica of Our Lady of Chiquinquirá, Santa Patron of Colombia.
- ROUTE 2. Bogotá, Boyacá Bridge, Samacá, Villa de Leyva, Ráquira, Chiquinquirá Bogotá. If we use this route, we stop at the Boyacá Bridge, place where the Battle of Boyacá happened, which determined the independence of Colombia on August 7, 1819. Explanation.
- Coffee Break Two hours away, we make a break for a cup of coffee.
- Villa de Leyva white village founded by the Spaniard Andrés Díaz Venero de Leyva in 1572, declared a national monument in 1954, and a Universal Heritage of Humanity according to UNESCO. The church of Nuestra Señora del Rosario dominates the Main Plaza of the Villa, the largest in Colombia, is framed by the impressive mountains that support it. The whole town preserves the charm of its cobblestone streets, its white houses with balconies dotted with multicolored flowers, with spacious interior patios and water fountains that refresh the atmosphere with its eternal music. DO NOT MISS THE TRADITIONAL MARKET VERY COLORFUL AND VERY ANDEAN, WHICH IS CELEBRATED THE SATURDAYS, and which the peasants of the region attend to offer their products. Many typical craft shops and excellent restaurants complete the panorama of this fascinating corner of Colombia.
- The road between Villa de Leyva and Ráquira is very interesting, as it crosses a desert sector of incomparable beauty, natural environment, which allows appreciating the daily life of the farmers in their daily work of grazing and agriculture in small rural communities. The populations of Sáchica, Sutamarchán, and Tinjacá are visited, typical examples of the Colombian Andean peoples.
- Lunch included in a typical restaurant of the region
- Ráquira Artesanal Capital of Colombia. Gray town, known throughout Colombia for its ceramic crafts, which preserve the primitive techniques and design since pre-Columbian times. On Sunday the traditional local market is celebrated, one of the most authentic events in Colombia, where you can feel the real atmosphere of the South American Andes. Ráquira has been awarded as "The Most Beautiful Village of Boyacá", due to the original color of its houses and the decoration of its main park with handcrafted ceramics. DO NOT MISS THE TRADITIONAL MARKET THAT IS CELEBRATED ON SUNDAYS, and that the peasants of the region attend to offer their products.
- Coffee Break
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Water bottle
- Exclusive transportation by private car
- English-Spanish professional tourism guide
- ** Free: Colombian Music Album **
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other expenses not specified
|TOTAL PAYMENT US $
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
DEBIT / CREDIT CARD / PAYPAL:
Use this button
To choose the date and time of your tour, pay safely online,
And receive instant confirmation
DO YOU NEED HELP?
- Conditions and prices for groups?
- Does not find availability on the date required?
- A special schedule?
- Start or end of the tour at the airport?
- Do you want to visit a special place or a different plan?
- The service is provided from 1 to 4 people in private cars. Do you need a larger vehicle?
- Need more information?
AND WE WILL ANSWER BEFORE 24 HOURS.
- Total refund of the value paid if canceled before 24 hours of the start of the service.
- Within 24 hours before the tour, there is no refund.
- See Terms and Conditions here:
WE CAN HELP YOU HERE: