A PRIVATE TOUR IS THE BEST!
Whether in the city or in the countryside, a private tour offers you a different perspective... MORE
THE COLOMBIAN ANDES!!!
Lake Tota Lake is one of the most spectacular sceneries in Colombia, both for its natural beauty and the Andean environment that exists in the countryside of Boyacá.
With an area of 70 km2 is the country's largest natural lake. It is located in the Eastern Mountain Range, which is part of the Andes, about 260 km. north of Bogota, 3115 meters high. It is the second highest lake in South America, after Titicaca. The minimum influence of Spanish colonization in the region preserved the spirit of the South American Andes in the high mountains.
INFLUENCE OF COLONIZATION IN THE SOUTH AMERICAN ANDES
If we could draw an imaginary line across the Andes at 2400 meters above sea level, we would discover... MORE
YOU DO NOT VISIT TOTA. YOU LIVE IT!!!
It is an adventure of the senses! Is the experience of touring the small villages and territories of the authentic inhabitants of the Andes in their midst, no cultural contamination, no barriers ... in many cases, you will notice is the first foreigner with whom they have contact!!!
- AND THE NATURAL LANDSCAPE: SPLENDID!!! In its blue waters like the Caribbean, white sand beach awaits for us...
- AND NAVIGATE!!! And Reach the islands of San Pedro and Santa Elena and climb the hill to breathe the pure air and the landscape around it… FASCINATING!!!
- AND TRY YOUR LUCK IN FISHING RAINBOW TROUT... What if you carried a surprise?
- AND IF YOU LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY?, This is for you!!!
- AND MANY STORIES! Legends, traditions, indigenous myths...
This is the true Colombia!!!
From our ancestors…
From our traditions…
From our folklore!
The basic plan suggested is as follows:
- Day 1: Bogotá, Boyacá Bridge, Tibasosa, Tópaga, Monguí, Tota.
- Day 2: Day at Tota: Sailing to the islands and walk Pozo Azul
- Day 3: Return via Playa Blanca, Iza, Cuitiva, Paipa.
JOIN US IN THIS ADVENTURE TO THE HEART OF COLOMBIAN ANDES !!!
- Coffee break
- Water bottle
- Exclusive transportation by private car
- Professional tour guide English / Spanish
- ** Free: Colombian Music Album **
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other expenses not specified
HOUR TO START (Suggested):
|TOTAL PAYMENT US $
|(*) DISCOUNT PAYMENT US $
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
- DEBIT / CREDIT / PAYPAL CARD: Use the BOOK NOW button to make your total payment online, safely and immediately.
- (*) BOOK 10% DISCOUNT. Reserve with 10% securely and immediately using the BOOK NOW button and get a 10% discount on your trip, paying the balance at the beginning of your tour cash, US $ or COL $.
- Subject to disponibility.
To get a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Informal attire
- It is advisable to bring a warm jacket
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this route is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. The schedule of the visit could be adjusted to the weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We are happy to serve you HERE!