We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From USD 256
Whether in the city or in the countryside, a private tour offers you a different perspective... MORE
• Departure from Bogotá. To take the South Highway you have to cross the city, passing through the working class neighborhoods of the industrial zone. From the avenue, you can see Ciudad Bolivar, a subnormal area where some 620,000 people live in conditions of poverty and extreme poverty. Topic: Causes and political, social and economic consequences of domestic migration, displacement of rural areas, violence, adaptation, housing, public services, education, health ... The Other Colombia Inside!
• Bogotá - Fusagasugá Trail In this sixty-five-kilometers journey, it is initially climbed up to 3100 meters above sea level, then descends from the cloud forest characteristic of the high Andes to 1700 meters of Fusagasugá. You will notice very quickly how the colors of the vegetation become more intense, and the air feels more tropical, at a comfortable 20 degrees centigrade.
• Coffee Plantation. If you want to learn about the fascinating process of growing and producing the best coffee in Colombia, this is the place. In addition to a beautiful colonial house in the old style of the coffee zone, you will appreciate the whole process of coffee production, from sowing the seeds to tasting a cup of the best coffee in the world!
• Coffee Farm. Café Coloma gardens and coffee plantation offer a wide variety of orchids, along with different types of ferns, flowers, and other tropical plants.
• The market in Fusagasugá is a place that you cannot miss! You will be surprised by the colorful and abundant fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and other products of the region. It is a big market for a small town. It is also a very good opportunity to mix with the peasants of the region, who will welcome you with a smile.
• Typical Lunch. About 15 kilometers from Fusagasugá we find a restaurant (we do not divulge the name) that offers one of the best dishes of Colombia: The rabbit with melted cheese in the oven. It's a delight!! Sure, it's a suggestion. It also offers a variety of dishes from the local cuisine.
• Return to Bogotá
HOURS TO START:
|TOTAL PAYMENT US $||256||353||473||578||Ask|
To get a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
It is advisable to bring a warm jacket
A moderate amount of walking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this route is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. The schedule of the visit could be adjusted to the weather conditions.
Children must be accompanied by an adult