A PRIVATE TOUR IS THE BEST!
Whether in the city or in the countryside, a private tour offers you a different perspective... MORE
CONTENT OF THE TOUR
- The journey
- Salt Cathedral
- Zipaquirá village
- Lunch included
- Return to Bogotá
DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTENT
- The journey begins on the northern highway, crossing the picturesque landscapes of the Sabana de Bogotá. Near the railway station of La Caro is the Marroquin Castle, construction of the S XIX that keeps inside stories of horror and inexplicable events.
- Salt Cathedral. In Zipaquirá, 50 kilometers north of Bogotá, the largest salt mine in Colombia is located. Although the mines date back to the period of the Muiscas, primitive inhabitants of the region and have been intensively exploited, they continue to have enormous reserves: It is virtually a mountain of salt rock. In the heart of the mountain, an underground salt cathedral was dug, in what is constituted as a monumental work of engineering, architecture, and design. The huge interior can be 25 meters high, with a capacity of 10,000 people. It is the most visited tourist attraction in Colombia.
- Lunch Included in a typical restaurant. Specializing in grilled meats.
- The town of Zipaquirá was founded in 1606 and continues to have a colonial aspect, especially in the main square, where the town's church and some old buildings with wooden balconies, which contrast with the French style of the City Hall
- Return to Bogotá
HOURS TO START:
09.00, 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00
- Salt Cathedral fee
- Coffee break
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Water bottle
- Exclusive transportation by private car
- Professional tour guide English / Spanish
- ** Free: Colombian Music Album **
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other expenses not specified
|TOTAL PAYMENT US $
|(*) DISCOUNT PAYMENT US $
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
- DEBIT / CREDIT / PAYPAL CARD: Use the BOOK NOW button to make your total payment online, safely and immediately.
- (*) BOOK 10% DISCOUNT. Reserve with 10% securely and immediately using the BOOK NOW button and get a 10% discount on your trip, paying the balance at the beginning of your tour cash, US $ or COL $.
- Subject to disponibility.
- To get a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Informal attire
- It is advisable to bring a warm jacket
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this route is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. The schedule of the visit could be adjusted to the weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
We are happy to serve you HERE!