From USD 160
Whether in the city or the countryside, a private tour offers you a different perspective... MORE
• Monserrate Hill: Ascent to the Sanctuary by cableway or funicular, to the top of the mountain at 3150 meters (10350 feet) above sea level, to admire the best view of the city and part of the Sabana de Bogotá. Visit the church of the Fallen Lord of Monserrate.
• Gold Museum: One of the 20 best museums in the world according to TripAdvisor, offers visitors a glimpse of these lands before the conquest by the Spanish. This journey is full of stories of shamans, conquerors, legends, mysteries, and traditions.
• Plaza Chorro de Quevedo: It is worth visiting the site of the foundation of Bogotá, on August 6, 1538, and walk the first street in the city.
• La Candelaria: The oldest neighborhood in the city, with its cobblestone streets and constructions made since the 16th century, offers a charming panorama.
• Colonial Churches: They contain treasures of colonial art in their buildings, sculptures, and paintings.
• Coffee break: How about a cup of the best coffee in the world, at a Juan Valdés store?
• Institutional Sector: Plaza de Bolívar, the National Capitol, headquarters of the Congress, the Main Cathedral, the Palace of Justice, Bogotá City Hall, the Archbishop's Palace and the College of San Bartolomé (1604), La Casa de Nariño ( Presidential Palace), San Carlos Palace ... There is a lot to see in La Candelaria!
|TOTAL PAYMENT US $||160||223||304||372||Ask|
DEBIT / CREDIT CARD / PAYPAL:
Use this button
To choose the date and time of your tour, pay safely online,
And receive instant confirmation
AND WE WILL ANSWER BEFORE 24 HOURS.