Do you know what "PUEBLIAR?" Means?
This is a different form of tourism in which we travel a region or make a trip between cities, in a given period of time of minimum two days. Bogota Henry Tours suggests attractions that can be visited on the road, and you can also propose yours. It's an invitation to research and a bit of adventure. The real target is to mix between the Colombian people in their environment and to know aspects of everyday life, landscape, villages, flavours, smells ... THE NATION!
THE COLOMBIAN ANDES!!!
Lake Tota Lake is one of the most spectacular sceneries in Colombia, both for its natural beauty and the Andean environment that exists in the countryside of Boyacá.
With an area of 70 km2 is the country's largest natural lake. It is located in the Eastern Mountain Range, which is part of the Andes, about 260 km. north of Bogota, 3115 meters high. It is the second highest lake in South America, after Titicaca. The temperature in surroundings is variable between 4 and 16 degrees. The minimum influence of Spanish colonization in the region preserved the spirit of the South American Andes in the high mountains.
YOU DO NOT VISIT TOTA. YOU LIVE IT!!!
It is an adventure of the senses! Is the experience of touring the small villages and territories of the authentic inhabitants of the Andes in their midst, no cultural contamination, no barriers ... in many cases, you will notice is the first foreigner with whom they have contact!!!
- AND THE NATURAL LANDSCAPE: SPLENDID!!! In its blue waters like the Caribbean, white sand beach awaits for us...
- AND NAVIGATE!!! And Reach the islands of San Pedro and Santa Elena and climb the hill to breathe the pure air and the landscape around it… FASCINATING!!!
- AND TRY YOUR LUCK IN FISHING RAINBOW TROUT... What if you carried a surprise?
- AND IF YOU LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY?, This is for you!!!
- AND MANY STORIES! Legends, traditions, indigenous myths...
This is the true Colombia!!!
From our ancestors…
From our traditions…
From our folklore!
The basic plan suggested is as follows:
- Day 1: Bogotá, Boyacá Bridge, Tibasosa, Tópaga, Monguí, Tota.
- Day 2: Day at Tota: Sailing to the islands and walk Pozo Azul
- Day 3: Return via Playa Blanca, Iza, Cuitiva, Paipa.
JOIN US IN THIS ADVENTURE TO THE HEART OF COLOMBIAN ANDES !!!
*** Subject to availability.
|Price per person US$
- Coffee break
- Water bottle
- Exclusive transportation by private car
- Professional tour guide English / Spanish
- ** Free: Colombian Music Album **
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other expenses not specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Informal attire
- It is advisable to bring a warm jacket
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this route is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. The schedule of the visit could be adjusted to the weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To get a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
Request a detailed budget indicating:
- Date of service
- Where would you like to go?
- Hotel in Bogota
- Number of passengers
With this information we will be able to offer you our best possibilities, discounts and additional options. CONTACT US